Going through any ordeal regarding your family is difficult. At Day Rettig Martin, P.C., we understand this. When family and domestic relations issues arise, we will work with you in an effort to make the process understandable and as painless as possible. Issues arising in this area can be complex and it is important that you have someone on your side to help you through it.
Family-related and domestic relations issues include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Premarital agreements
- Common law marriage
- The termination of the marital relationship, including such matters as child custody, child visitation, child support, postsecondary education subsidies, alimony, valuation and division of assets and liabilities
- Modifications of Decrees of Dissolution
- Custody, visitation, and support of children born out of wedlock
- Modifications of Decrees affecting custody, visitation, and support of children born out of wedlock
- Enforcement of Decrees and Orders
When you are faced with an important decision pertaining to a family relationship, seek the legal advice of one of our experienced attorneys. We are here to help you move forward.
To learn more about specific topics involving family law and domestic relations, click on the link directed to “Family Law in Iowa FAQs” or contact Mark H. Rettig at the offices of Day Rettig Martin, P.C. located at 150 First Avenue NE, Suite 415, Cedar Rapids, IA [mailing address: P.O. Box 2877, Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52406], telephone number 319-365-0437.