*When emailing please include a phone number.
Areas of Practice
Aaron is an attorney with Day Rettig Martin, P.C., focusing his practice in estate planning, probate administration, and business. In 2008, Aaron graduated cum laude from Southwestern University in Georgetown, Texas, with a B.A. in Classics and minors in Business and Art History. Aaron earned his J.D. in 2014 from the University of Houston Law Center, where he graduated with the Distinguished Service Award. In law school, Aaron served as Editor-in-Chief of the Houston Business & Tax Law Journal and President of the Federalist Society.
Aaron is licensed to practice law in Iowa and is a member of the Iowa State Bar Association and Linn County Bar Association.
Serving as a counselor and trusted advisor to each client, Aaron prioritizes consistent communication and responsiveness. Aaron strives to empower each client to make informed decisions, whether in regards to their personal lives, family matters, and/or business and tax goals.
Just as he strives to serve clients and their needs, Aaron enjoys serving his local community. Aaron serves as Co-Chair of Friends of Music at Coe, an organization that connects the Coe College Music Department with the community, in order to enhance education opportunities for the students. Aaron is honored to be participating in the flagship Cedar Rapids Metro Economic Alliance program, Leadership for Five Seasons, Class of 2017. Aaron is proud to be an Eagle Scout.
Professional Awards & Recognition:
- Distinguished Service Award, UHLC, 2014
- Tax Executives Institute Scholarship, 2014
- Leadership for Five Seasons, Class of 2017
- Iowa Bar, 2016
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Iowa, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Iowa, 2017
Professional & Bar Association Memberships:
Iowa State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
Linn County Bar Association
- Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy Studies, Iowa Lawyers Chapter
- Houston Business & Tax Law Journal, Board of Trustees
- Vault Co-Working Space, Member
- Cedar Rapids Area Estate Planning Council